LinnLive Functional Overview
Videos and Files
What is Linnworks Anywhere
Shows what Linnworks Anywhere is, major differences between Local instance and Anywhere, how it is working with linnlive and how to install it.
Quick overview of what LinnLive is, how it relates to Linnworks and what it can do. Showing basic functionality for creating eBay, Amazon and Magento webstore listings.
What is LinnLive?
Linnlive is an extention for Linnworks Anywhere system. The system extends functionality already available in Linnworks for Order Management and Inventory Control, where Linnlive provides functionality for creating and managing listings on multiple channels.
Linnlive is a web application, you can access it from any browser on Windows or Mac (we recommend FireFox or Internet Explorer for best performance, least stable is Chrome). The system is using Microsoft Silverlight technology which makes it rich and very dynamic as opposed to standard web page browsing, therefore in order to use the system you have to install small browser plug-in for Silverlight. It is most likely that it is already installed on your Windows or Mac by default.
What LinnLive does?
- List your Inventory on eBay
- Revise your listings in bulk
- Template management and creation
- Image Hosting
- Automatic Repricing
- Inventory listing
- Product Search with ranking and selling prices
- Matching by EAN/UPC/ISBN
- Create listings on Magento store
- Edit listings
- Remove listings
- Mapping to existing categories
- Create new products
- Adjustment of Stock Levels and values
- Inventory Dashboards
- Stock scrapping
Why use LinnLive?
The major reason for using LinnLive as opposed to other listing tools or native interface provided by the selling channel (like eBay's Turbo Lister or listing directly on eBay or Amazon site) is centralized inventory management. All your product information is in one place
- You can see what is listed where
- Linnworks Anywhere importing facility allows you to import inventory in bulk with many fields already pre-filled for easier listing creation.
- Powerful template editing and management
- Image hosting
- Single interface for listing products
Where LinnLive is heading?
LinnLive will eventually get all of the functionality available in Linnworks desktop application. We are constantly working on porting functionality from Linnworks to LinnLive. There will of course be some new addition to the system which will not be available in Linnworks Desktop edition, such as:
- Autonomous synchronization – LinnLive will be able to synchronize instantly when a new order is received or stock level has changed without your intervention or having to login to the system
- API (or Application Programming Interface) – It is already available and we intend to expose all of the LinnLive's functionality through through standard web services technology. This will allow you as a user to feed information to LinnLive system from outside systems (for example your website) and retrieve data from your system dynamically.
- LinnLive being a web application - will work on any Windows PC or on Mac in all major browsers.